This summer quality management is going digital
- completely replacing pen & paper
- less effort for data collection
- reduced training effort for personnel
- better data quality
- automated, rule-based inspection request
- extensive historical data archive
Significant simplification of quality control cards
- full integration into the existing user interface (operating personnel already trained)
- enrichment with kpibench machine and operating data (less input effort)
- at the time of entry, operating personnel only sees the relevant data fields
- validation of entered data with instant feedback
- freely configurable filling instructions and user help content
Automated input requests
- rule-based (logic with intervals / machine data, etc.)
- alert shown directly on the existing input device
Extensive data evaluation
In real time at the push of a button. There is no waiting for laboriously digitized data from manual recordings.
The digital database is the basis for automated data evaluation: automatic notification of quality problems, deviations, anomalies.
Individual software development is supported. E.g. custom rule-based actions (e.g. notifications, system calls to ERP, etc.), detailed statistics covering the entire data archive in real time, automated feedback to third-party systems, and much more.
See kpibench in action
Request your online demo now and see for yourself in a personal 15 to 30 minute web demonstration.