Kpibench has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses the practice of information gathering and dissemination of this site and other Kpibench services.
Cloud service data at my.kpibench.com
Who owns the data collected in the Cloud Service?
All your machine and operating data transmitted, processed and stored to our applications remain your exclusive property.
If you would like to permanently remove all your machine and operating data, please contact our service team.
Anonymized data use for product development
We are entitled to use all cloud data in an anonymized form in connection with our product development, thereby improving our products and services. We will not share information with partners or other parties, unless you give us your express permission to do so.
Anonymized data use for additional services
All existing and future kpibench products and services that rely on anonymized data require your express authorization (opt-in process). We use your data only with your permission. In turn, you gain access to additional features and valuable information.
What information do we collect from website visitors and service subscribers?
If you are one of our website visitors or service subscribers, we may collect non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type you are using, the referring site and date and time of each visit. We collect information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name or email address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you (either personally-identifying or non-personally-identifying) may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website and services: we continually strive to improve our website and service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email addresses you provide, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Please note, that using certain Kpibench-services necessarily requires you to receive emails.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Used on: website www.kpibench.com
Used on: website www.kpibench.com
For more information see Google Analytics – wikipedia
If you wish to opt-out from Google Analytics, please see the Google Analytics opt-out page
Used on: website www.kpibench.com, service my.kpibench.com and legacy.kpibench.com
This website and other Kpibench services use intercom.io, a website live chat service provided by Intercom.
Used on: service my.kpibench.com and legacy.kpibench.com
Certain Kpibench services use wootric.com, a service to gather customer feedback provided by Wootric, Inc.
In case you want your personal data removed permanently, please contact our service team.
This policy was last modified on December 17, 2017