The possibilities for connecting your existing data sources are just as diverse as the data sources themselves.
The task is basically always the same: to regularly get your data into kpibench. Proven examples of how to achieve this:
- our kpibench API (JSON / REST API) that you call regularly
- your own individual API from where kpibench continuously fetches data
- regular FTP upload to kpibench (CSV files)
- regular download of CSV files from your FTP server by kpibench
- kpibench retrieves the data directly from your database (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MariaDb, MySQL, etc.)